- Read phone state and identity.
Used for checking whether there is an internet connection available or not
- Take pictures and videos.
Used for camera capture photos
- Approximate location (network-based).
- Precise location (GPS and network-based).
Used for current location related permission
- Modify or delete the contents of your SD card.
- read the contents of your sd card.
Used for accessing SD card to read SD Storage and write to SD storage.
- find accounts on the device.
- read google service configuration.
- use accounts on the device.
These permissions are used to simplify Facebook sharing of completed sites – and are used by Google maps in some instances.
*Sites and Trails app does not automatically post or read your Facebook data. It simply allows a user the choice to share faster and easier.
- full network access.
- receive data from internet.
- view network connections.
This allows internet access and enables the app to determine whether internet access is “on” or “off”.
- Access Bluetooth settings.
- Pair with Bluetooth device.
Bluetooth is needed for iBeacon functionality. I.e. to find nearby beacons.
- Run at startup.
This allows the app to run as a background process when phone starts. This is only on in order to allow nearby notification functionality.
- Control vibration.
- Prevent phone from sleeping.
This gives the device permission to vibrate and in some instances stops the screen from dimming before an activity is completed.
- Delete all app cache data.
This allows the update to delate/update cache data related to this application.